Members of the Washington Gamma chapter are also members of the Sigma Phi Epsilon national fraternity organization. With such a large national affiliation, our members have unique connections and learning opportunities.
Our 12 founders stated, “This Fraternity will be different.” The original fraternity was founded on the University of Richmond campus on November 1, 1901. SigEp is one of the largest and most accomplished national undergraduate fraternities in the nation with over 14,000 undergraduate members and over 200 chapters; more men have been recruited to SigEp over the past 20 years than any other collegiate fraternity.
2017 Executive Board:
- President – Jake Radawick
- Vice President of Programming – Connor Attridge
- Vice President of Recruitment – Nate Delo
- Vice President of Member Development – Kyle Carroll
- Vice President of Finance – Karl Whitlock
- Vice President of Communications – Daniel Delarosa
- Chaplain – TJ Louik